See for your self why the results SETPRO's 10 years
of Throwing and Swinging research is considered
the best information ever produced on developing
a players maximum hitting and pitching potential.

All SETPRO Instructionals are available on line for immediate download.

Untitled Document

12/28/2005 Did you know that SETPRO designs and produces the most advanced training tools for developing swing and throwing mechanics as well as swing and throwing power? The following is an introduction to SETPRO's VRTK (Vision Reaction Training Kit). Enjoy!! VRTK Introduction

12/29/2005 Do you want to learn more about how the body optimally swings the bat? And more importantly how to develop a high level swing. If you do then you might be interested in Part 1 of a multipart series that will show you how you can maximize your swing potential. Part 1, "Basic Training"

12/30/2005 How does a young player action learn how to swing? Part 2 of a multipart series addresses this question. And more only shows you how to start a young player on the to maximizing their swing potential using feedback. Part 2, "Learning How To Swing"

01/02/2006 Swing training the SETPRO way. Part 3 of a multipart series explains SETPRO swingset training which maximizes the quality of your swing training by using various forms of swing feedback. Part 3, " Swing Training The SETPRO Way;

01/03/2006 Swing training the SETPRO way. Part 4 of a multipart series explains using various swing training tools along with SETPRO swingset training to maximize the quality (efficiency and effectiveness) of your swing training. Part 4, " Swing Training The SETPRO Way;

01/10/2006 Swing training the SETPRO way. Part 5 of a multipart series explains using SPRT5A training options. Part 5, " Swing Training The SETPRO Way;

Go Back   SETPRO Smart Power Training Forum > SETPRO News & Information > The "Best" Posts From All Of SETPRO's Forums
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2004, 10:36 AM   #1
Paul
Super Moderator

Post Collegiate Baseball News Article 020604....

Lou Pavlovich, the editor of Collegiate Baseball News, tells me that he loves my articles but that too long and therefore he feels very guilty about editing them. This article was "chopped" just before I got to my "punch line".

Here's the full version (Adobe Acrobat).

http://www.setpro.com/CBN/CBN020604.pdf

Lou always changes the title of my articles, wonder why.....???
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote